A Young Boy with Enormous Pain | Teen Ink

A Young Boy with Enormous Pain

April 27, 2014
By Pebble BRONZE, Welland, Other
Pebble BRONZE, Welland, Other
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Swift and fast, like a eagle diving for a deadly strike on a unaware prey. It was only for mere miliseconds that it was possible to hear the sound of the air being cut by her movement.

Then, it was as if something had exploded inside of me. The feeling was instantaneous, drasticaly rising without hesitation like a rocket taking off due to imense preasure. Loss of temperature, my body became completely cold. Shivers moved from the tip of my toes to the top of my head in a fraction of a second. A creepy feeling suddenly falls upon me, strong and unconfortable as if a current of electricity was coursing through my body.

The sound of bells could be heard in my ears, then a loud and constant monotone started blaring, taking over my entire mind. Blurriness started to obscure my vision, transforming of colors. My eyes rolled up into my sockets as a reaction from my body in a futile attempt to avoid the excrutiating pain that was slowly rising. A feeling so strong that balance was nothing but a memory. Landing disoriented on the hard gry cement. I lay there for a little, while my body felt cold and limp.

The bluriness ceased for a while, and I was able to reconigze the girl with her shining golden head walking away. I remember I wanted to give her a hug.

“Why has this happened to me?” I mumbled with the little air I had left. The act hurt more than I could endure. I curled up, trying to get a hold of myself. It was enough to let tears flow through my eyes regardless of what I could do.

“This agony” I thought “God please, I don't want to feel this anymore”


The author's comments:
It is a Written short story, mostly focused on strong imagery and description. Please read it and I dare anybody to figure it out what happen to the protagonist.