Assassination | Teen Ink

Assassination

Assassination

“You know why you’re here to talk to me?” Questioned Corporal Dan.

“Yeah it was June 6, 2017 we were on the road with the President in the early morning. He ws on his way to Louisiana for a press conference. Just before he got to the door, shots rang out and people dropped and started screaming.” Stated David.

“So, ah, would you like to tell us about the whole day from when started the job?”
(Flashback to the early morning)

“Good morning David!” Expressed John!”

“Good morning John!” answered David.

“You sleep well?”

“Nah, baby was crying all night, you?”

“Yeah, so good I don't think a dead person can sleep that well.”

“Let's move out we got a long road ahead of us”. Said senior secret service member.

“So there was nothing abnormal about your morning?” Broke in Corporal Dan.

“No just showed up and did what I was paid to do, protect the President.”

“OK gentlemen watch your surroundings. See anyone suspicious? Keep an eye on them. That's why you guys are here: to protect the President; you got that.” Shouted senior agent at the top of his lungs.

“David you ok you look a little pale.”

“Yeah I just got a funny feeling about it. Louisiana, why would he come here? There's nothing for him here, it's just not quite the place you would see the president.”

“But the crowd is really excited to see him.” Indicated John.

“As we were getting out of the limo the crowd just lit up, and started screaming and chanting Wilson. Then there was this old lady who wanted a hug from him, so he did what any great president would do. He gave her a hug, and when he did that the front doors of the building were forced open. There were two masked men came out with some sort of juggernaut suits. They started opening fire on the president and the crowd. We opened fire, but we couldn't penetrate their armor, so are sniper took them out. Each gunner got out at least 35 or 40 bullets, before we could take them down. I was on the ground; I looked to the right and saw john was dead. He had at least 6 bullets in him with blood everywhere.

“So how many people do you think died when this happened?” Expressed Corporal Dan.

“Including the president about 25 and about 10 wounded, mostly civilians.” Hesitated David.

“What did you do after that?”

“I got up and sprinted over to the president and saw that he was littered with bullets. There was blood everywhere. We called for backup and got the president out of there. After that we started helping out the civilians. There was a younger boy probably about 7, he didn't understand what happened. His mom must have left him in a panic. So I lifted him up and brought him straight to the ambulance. I got the boy over there, and started asking him if he is OK and then I found out that he was mentally disabled.”

“So do you have any regrets about that day, anything you wish you could have done better?”

“No just wish I would’ve found that boys mom.”

“Well.....”
(Over the loud speaker)

“The pentagon is under attack. I repeat the pentagon is under attack.”

AlexH. GOLD said...
AlexH. GOLD, Ledyard, Connecticut
this is good, but some of the grammar is making it a littl econfusing

AlexH. GOLD said...
AlexH. GOLD, Ledyard, Connecticut
This is good, but some of the grammar makes it confusing