The Doctor Who Told the Lie

He just thought he was going in for a normal check up, he never thought that his doctor would tell him that he was go die on March 18, 2014. so he decided since he was dying soon that he was go do all the things he ever wanted to do. He had been having fun doing all the things he’s ever wanted to do, and on March 17, 2014 he was on his way to do the last thing he ever wanted to do and which was bungy jumping off the Brooklyn bridge and he just had a heart attack while he was driving and ran into a pole. That day the police had told the boy’s mother all that had happened in the past weeks, and his mother got really upset because she had knew nothing about it, and also because the doctor said he was suppose to die on March 18, 2014 and instead he died on March 17, 2014, so she went up to Kings Mountain Hospital and she found out who her sons doctor was and took him to court and got seven million dollars off him and lived happily ever after.