What My Ideal School Would Be Like | Teen Ink

What My Ideal School Would Be Like

December 28, 2013
By ChilledFire GOLD, Coimbatore, Other
ChilledFire GOLD, Coimbatore, Other
11 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Friendship and happiness are inter-related: There can't be one without the other.


My ideal school - Sparks Educational Academy. Division of houses based on the 5 factions of Divergent, each house performing a specific act of community service during two hours of school.
This school will have 5 common rooms, each with lounges and a music system, magazines and coffee tables, but with certain objects that represent each faction's uniqueness.
This may include thick books for Erudite, paintings and plants for Amity and mirrors for Candor(to show the truth).
The school will be well equipped for emergencies with secret stairwells, ladders, multiple staircases, one elevator and emergency exits.
The fastest ways of getting around the campus will be through fire poles, ladders and slides. There are also many labelled corridors.
The cafeteria will be beautiful and serves delicious, tasty but healthy food , each day of the week with a different menu for anti-boredom.
The faculty will be kind, communicative, understanding, with a good knowledge of their job, with hands-on experience and obviously with a diploma.
The environment will be green, clean and spacious, perfect for the growing minds of students. There will also be emphasis on artistic and extra-curricular skills, and a little emphasis on sports and athletics.
This will be my ideal school.


The author's comments:
I have always been interested in school planning. I often make up schools in my diary. I hope one day, a person with such ambition will build such a beautiful facility. Whn 13 such schools would be built, each school can draw lots every year and pick out a district number from 1 to 13, and thus mimic the hunger games 12 districts and the capitol. Then a tournament called the games of fire which includes athletics, artistry and academics will be conducted and two champions from every school may participate.
I know it may sound superfluous but it's my dream.