A MOMENT OF SORROW. | Teen Ink

A MOMENT OF SORROW.

December 18, 2013
By saumyadeepa PLATINUM, Kandy, Other
saumyadeepa PLATINUM, Kandy, Other
36 articles 1 photo 13 comments

Favorite Quote:
A mother's love is like the ocean it's pure and wide.
Life is like a painting one wrong move and it's hard to bring it back to normal.
(I created these quotes)


I was in class. Music class to be exact.
We were appointed into groups, me with 3 other boys. (A, B, and C) I was appointed the leader, boy A groaned. My heart was beating fast. “How could I lead a group?” I thought
The leader of the group and sit in one place while the others find ad bring information which the leader writes down.
The boys went in search of information and I waited in my sit like all the other leaders.
They came back with information and each began telling me about it and I wrote it down.
“Hurry up! What you waiting for?” asked guy A
“What’s the word?” I asked “Is it spelt like this?”
“Yeah, yeah.Just write.” said guy A
“Are you sure this is the answer?” I asked cause I wasn’t sure it was.
“Yeah yeah.” said guy A
I kept on writing. My hand was paining; I could feel my nerves aching.
While I was writing, Guy A was near me scolding me and saying that I would never be fit enough to be a leader.
My feelings were hurt, just because I’m quiet doesn’t mean I can’t do anything.
I wanted to shout and cry but the pain just kept it in and soon I finished writing.
Not a single word the told was missed.
Then we got out marks.
I went to get our book. We had the lowest marks from the whole class.
I felt guilty and I knew that Guy A would kill me. My hands didn’t want to take the book to them nor did my legs but I forced myself to take the book and go to my group.
“WHAT? THE LOWEST?” asked guy a shouting at me
I kept my head down and tried not to cry.
“You did this to us!”Shouted guy A but the teacher stopped him saying it was no ones fault and that they should of brought the correct information.
Later in history class………………………….
“Ma’am, she is the most stupidest girl I’ve ever met!” guy a said to the teacher pointing at me
“Why?” asked the teacher
My body began to ache, I wanted to run out and go home. Cry if I could or close my eyes .I wished I was deaf or blind, anything to make his words not reach me.
“WE LOST OUR MARKS BECAUSE OF THIS CRAZY GIRL! SHE’S INSANE!” said guy A
“You’re crazy! Stupid!” he said and some other really bad words followed but I couldn’t hear cause my ears were already blocked by sorrow.
The whole class laughed. I felt alone in the world, not wanted. I felt as if I was a mouse in a class of giants. My heart ached; one kind word could have made it better but no one cared. Even the teacher laughed.
I was breaking and it hurt more cause I had a crush on Guy A
In the science period, the teacher was so kind to me, that my sorrow burst out.
I let the tears stream out of my eyes. I saw the writing book blurred. My handwriting was terrible.
“Ama why are you writing like this?” asked the teacher
“My eyes are tearing.” I said “I’ll write it nicely at home and show you tomorrow. I promise, Ma’am.”
“Oh, okay then dear. Write like that.” she said “Are you sure you don’t want to go home?”
I nodded.
Guy A turned around and said “She’s having an eye sickness.”
Some laughed. The amount of tears increased.
I wanted to finish crying before I went home.
I didn’t want my mother to feel upset because of me. I put on a smile after school when I went to my mother and at home I told her about Guy A scolding me.
She said that nothing he said was true. I hoped so too.
The next day I thought Guy A would come and apologize but he didn’t. Instead he borrowed my colour pencils.
And when I went to take them back for me to use, they fell, and he didn’t even help me pick it up.
There was one near his shoe but he didn’t even move or help me pick at least one.
I was hurt. I cried for hours in the washroom that day.
He continued to scold me but I never cried in class cause crying would make it worse.
It’s a very bad experience and I hope that no one ever has to go through what happened to me.
Words can hurt especially when they’re used against you by someone you really care about.