I Killed Her! | Teen Ink

I Killed Her!

August 16, 2013
By AimenChaudhry GOLD, Lahore, Other
AimenChaudhry GOLD, Lahore, Other
15 articles 1 photo 2 comments

It was a dark, petrifying night; perhaps petrifying for those only who were going to do something dreadful, like I was about to do.

Yesterday, feeling rather nervous, I left my house and drove to Jessica's house, who was once my good friend. I had planned to kill her as what she did to me was something which I couldn't even imagine of !

To me, Jessica was like a sister, but a sister can never ruin her sister's reputation. She had spread rumours in the society, that the money I collected on the fund raising dinners was not used correctly. She filled people's ear by saying,''Don't trust her. She is not using your money correctly. Instead of building the orphanage in Hawaii, she's using the money to build magnificent mansions in London''. I couldn't believe that Jessy, (as I used to call her), could do that, but it was the truth. People trusted Jessica because her father was a rich influential person in the society. Everyone respected him not because he was an old man living there but because he had money. Money matters a lot, those who have money can do anything, no matter its legal or illegal.

When I reached Jessica's house, I found that the door was open. I went straight to her room as I knew that she used to spend most of her time there. Jessy was appalled to see me. She didn't ask why I was there nor did she ask me to leave. She didn't even abuse me but simply begged my pardon. I didn't utter even a single word but just stabbed the knife in her delicate body.

Jessica cried in pain but I just stood still near her and gazed at her beautiful pink cheeks turning pale. After five minutes or six, she gave up.
Tears welled up my eyes and I got a sudden cold, chilly feeling that I had done something wrong. With trembling hands and a heavy heart, I drove back to my house.