Why People See the Rainbow | Teen Ink

Why People See the Rainbow

By 22much4me SILVER, Croswell, Michigan
22much4me SILVER, Croswell, Michigan

Not everyday people see the rainbow, but when they do, it is close to magical. This story tells the true reason why people see the rainbow. By looking into three different scenarios, we will begin to understand the greatness.

Jill was sitting in her room contemplating her life. Everyday is a living hell in the school life for her. no respect at home makes her face her darker reality. Perhaps this life is not meant for her, she thought. Nothing in this world could possibly make her happy. Jill grabbed out a gun and was going to end it all. She looked out the window and saw a rainbow. Jill laid down the gun and smiled.

Trever enjoyed playing outside with his friends. One day Trever was having fun tag. Nothing gave him more joy than today. While he was hiding in the bushes to get someone by surprise, there was a rainbow, shinning bright into his face.

Bill knew he was different than anyone around him. He has always kept a secret from everyone around him. All day at school Bills secret was making him feel terrible inside. How could he live life by being someone hes not. He was going to walk home, contemplating whether or not if he will tell his parents about it. Longest walk he has ever done. He was looking down at his feet the whole way. He reached his porch and slowly looked up. On his door appeared a rainbow. It gave him a smile and confidence as he stepped through the door.

Rainbows are very powerful magical objects that gives people hope, love, life and fulfillment.

I made this in my creative writing class. I was actually upset that day and I happen to see a rainbow on the ground. For some reason, that rainbow made my day. I wrote this because of that experience.