Love Will Remain Strong

Tom Otensam was a strong sixteen year old boy, with a sharp mind. he understood a lot about how the world works and evolves. tom was very popular and a magnet with girls, who wouldn't want to catch his eye?
But Tom didn't care, he only had eyes for Nancy Fonden, who constantly refused him. She was a simple girl who was sweet to everyone, she always said no but in a way to not hurt him.
Nancy never loved him, she thought he was selfish, and couldn't fill the role of a man she wished for.
After a million and one refusals, Tom gave up, he wasn't going to win her.
"just forget it." said his friend Neil, "why have her anyway? You have the choice of all the girls, why do you waste it on Nancy?"
Tom just shrugged off the comment. He didn't know how or when he started to love her, he just did. It was like she had the key to his heart with her kindness.
Tom and Neil decided to go to the cafe for a cup of coffee and maybe a donut, when Tom spotted Nancy walking in the street. She wasn't paying attention to what was around her she was engrossed in the notes she was studying. Tom had also noticed a car coming towards her, he tried to warn her but she didn't hear him.
Right then and there Tom knew what he had to do, he ran as fast as he could, and pushed Nancy out of the way. The last thing Tom remembers seeing was the look of shock on Nancy's face as he slipped into the abyss.

HamzawaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 5:14 pm:
its a sweet story

AugustSummerFlingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 3:31 am:
this was really cute <3 n the ending was beautiful!! The ending was simple but yet powerful n I loved it the most!! I can feel Nancy's shock and can expect the regret of not returning Tom's love when she realizes what he had done for her!! Just one suggestion.. You could brief more on Tom's and Nancy's characters and attitudes and maybe add few instances of Tom and Nancy together, her turning down Tom, Tom watching over Nancy while other girls follow him around.. It will make ... (more »)

crazyShrutiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 28 at 2:11 am:
cute nice lil story.. i just fell in love with Tom's kindness and patience :)