I Swear I Can't | Teen Ink

I Swear I Can't

January 13, 2013
By DizjayBlount PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada
DizjayBlount PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada
33 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Emotions? Nope, I've got nothin' like that. I told you when we first met, didn't I? I'm a snake. With cold skin, no emotions, that slithers around searching for prey with its tongue, swallowing down whatever looks tasty"
-Gin Ichimaru


Tell me, can I, be there for you. Cause I know there's something missing every time that i am sitting, here alone, thinking of you. Your eyes, so beautiful. Like a calm ocean view, love. I can get lost within them every single time that I see them, I start to get a little misty eyed. But live girl. Just believe girl. You'll be fine. Trying to convince myself I moved on. Making the mistake I never learn from.

I swear I. Cant, Let. Her, Go from my, mind. Go from my... My mind is al. Ways. Filled. With... With her name. With her face. I just can't seem to let get go. filled with your voice. I just can't seem to let get go. Filled with our past. I just fall for people like you.

Who am I to bring you to the past love? I bet there's a reason you moved on. You've probably accomplished so much more. I just pray. That you find true love. You just gotta promise me. You heart wont break. And end up like before.

I swear I. Cant, Let. Her, Go from my, mind. Go from my... My mind is al. Ways. Filled. With... With her name. With her face.

Look. I've loved you since the very start, the beginning. And i know that you've always been able, you could see it. Girl I'm just sayin, I love you, always have. But how you left, just left, you always did. Just. Wait. I admit it. I did it. I offended. I know I broke your heart before, and i tried to make up for it. Wonder how long it would take to learn my lesson. I need a second chance on my first impression. I don't want something new with someone that's not you. When Ialready found my one, my one has always been you. Talking to myself, but i never listen. It's been a while,and my feelings never differed. I'll tell you anything you wanna know. Let you meet my friends. So they can lecture me again about how obsessive i have been. I'm slowly running out of all the love and impressions. Making all the same mistakes and I'm just trying to correct them, then for you I fall.

I swear I. Cant, Let. Her, Go from my, mind. Go from my... My mind is al. Ways. Filled. With... With her name. With her face. I just can't seem to let get go. filled with your voice. I just can't seem to let get go. Filled with our past. I just fall for people like you.


The author's comments:
Eh.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 1 comment.


on Jan. 22 2013 at 2:34 pm
AriannaB BRONZE, Mechansville, Iowa
2 articles 0 photos 3 comments
I really liked this! It was almost musical.. Great work!