Pamela Passion | Teen Ink

Pamela Passion

By Avatar@avatar BRONZE, Kochi, Other
Avatar@avatar BRONZE, Kochi, Other

'A small step for man, a great step for mankind'

Pamela’s Passion

Pamela Patrick was one of the orphans among thousands of parent less children who spent their childhood days in an orphanage; run by the nuns. Being average in studies and shy to play in games, she found her passion in loving animals. Years passed and she grown up. When the sister’s found her talent in caring animals, they sent Pamela to a farmhouse of a noble man.

She had left the orphanage before a year. Even though her master was so decent to her, she unexpectedly realizes that he is a cruel man and he is doing many illegal activities and one day her boss whipped one of his horses. As the horse protested she protested against her boss they both walked towards haunted woods and entered inside in different timings.

Haunted wood as it sounds, is haunted with ghosts searching for human blood. Animals didn’t dare to make the woods as their home due to its frightening appearance. She entered the wood following the horse marks, knowing that she will never return back to the outer world.

As the evening enjoying its beauty, Pamela walked deep inside forest, following the marks like an enchanted angel. Fortunately before the sun set she found the horse in a small beautiful valley.

After a refreshment from valley, looking at the full moon she felt asleep unknowingly alone in the heath of soft grass. She relived from asleep when a stranger called her up. She had a feeling that this very stranger is going to have a very important role in her life. Being running away from the one whom she trusted the whole year long, she is confused to trust this stranger. She had a strong feeling that the horse is just a strand to connect them. But the horse is nowhere to be seen.

For a single moment she thought something else, where is the horse? But before asking it, the stranger replied that the horse is drinking water from the nearby stream. And he introduced himself as Leonardo Lamer and he says that is the police inspector of this area. And he asked “madam, why are you here in the wildlife park of rare horses?” and she did not know how answer his question. So she stood helpless and narrated her whole story.

The police man solved the case which he was searching, as he understood that the haunted wood is an imaginary story created by her previous boss and his friends. And the wood is a part of the reservoir. And it was only believed by Pamela but the other villagers kept their noses out of the wood. The mysterious appearance of the wood would act as the shade for their illegal activities. And the gang brought in front of the public and many noble men became criminals. And Pamela started an animal welfare club, married the inspector and after a bitter of sadness in her young days she started lead a happy normal life but cries when an animal dies.

*****************************************

In the present generation people are loosing their interests related to nature.

on Dec. 7 2012 at 11:36 pm
It is a good work. congratulations