Weather Tweets | Teen Ink

Weather Tweets

By suzikabloosie BRONZE, Ashby, Massachusetts
suzikabloosie BRONZE, Ashby, Massachusetts

Good morning University Mc’ University! Glad you tuned into UMU weather report!

Good thing for those commuters in your warm all hell cars #almostlikesummer, theres no reason to turn on your windshield wipers today! Although for all those who live on campus have fun walking on such a cold morning #wheresmycozysweater, because today’s a chilly one. It should be about a low of 53 and partially cloudy, but it probably couldn’t get any colder on my way to this 8am #bedplease. Around 1 o’clock the sun should peak through the clouds, but don’t worry you wont need any of that sunblock haha! Where did summer go #screwthisweather. It’s a perfectly clear night, too bad its way too cold to sit out and watch the stars with my boy #wah.

If you haven’t already heard, falls right around the corner. Theres nothing like driving through this town when the leaves are so pretty #smalltownlovin. You might feel like if you don’t go apple picking within the next week there will be a major problem #forreal #nohomo, but fall’s just begun! Its time to cuddle with my boy #lovehim and watch Hocus Pocus or Halloweentown #ori’llkillmyself! It’s time to break out the big cable knit sweater #howi’vemissedyou, and slip on you brand new boots #hatebreakingthemin #ouch. It’s also time to get that flu shot #doubleouch, don’t forget! But just because the morning are so friggen cold now #wth, don’t ask yourself why did I get out of bed this morning #dead, find the nearest starbucks #wouldbeoffcampus, and enjoy the crisp cool autumn air!

Looking forward for the rest of your week, keep your windows closed because I’m gonna be working on this chem exam until the early hours of the morning #alreadyhatethisclass, and because it’s too cold for the fans! Wednesday should be about the same as today; but on Thursday break out the rain boots because O’keefe Gymnasium parking lot would flood again #awesome, and of course I would go grocery shopping and it starts to pour #fml. Don’t forget your umbrella, and that rain coat you’ve been dying to wear since August #FINALLY, they’ll come in handy for Thursday. Fridays looking like a good night to get weird #yolo, but make sure you’re back by 4am because it’ll drop into the 30’s and you don’t want to be FREEZING MY BUTT OFF #HOLYCRAP.

And thats whats up for today at good ol’ UMU, #pceoutgrlscout.

No need to turn to the news channel and wait for the weekly forecast! Just sign into Twitter, and you have all the information you need! How handy!