Bullies | Teen Ink

Bullies

By WritterOfDaWorld123 BRONZE, Danville, Vermont
WritterOfDaWorld123 BRONZE, Danville, Vermont

You walk up to the kid that is tiny, He cant defend himself  so you take advantage of him and bully him, you take his lunch money and call him a loser, Ruined his self esteem. You see a sixteen year old girl walking down the street with  her two year old son you call her names, So she brings her son to the nearest adoption center, You know what she was probably raped by a molester and he got her preagnant. You see a old man you make fun of is scars well he probably took a bullet in the face from vietnam  , Trying to fight for our country, well he doesn't feel happy for himself so he takes the gun he fought with and shoots himself, because he didn't feel appreciated. Bullies there is such a thing called karma. Karma is based on revenge, when this so called bully does something  mean to a person,  could be anybody. The person gets some information of the bully that the bully didnt want anyone to know, the person spreads the bullies secrets,  the bullies freinds leave him and then soon enough the bully has no freinds, because he chose to bully people. He tries to fix what he has done to everyone that he has bullied, they are not going to forgive him for what he has done to all the people that he or she has bullied. Bullies no wants to be one