Good Bye, Shay.

I guess the thrill of staring down the barrel of the gun at her was a powerful feeling. It made me feel like I was in power of everything in the world. That was the last time she called me a s***, w****, emo freak, or any other name. Shay was just standing across from me, too scared to move, afraid I would lose my temper and pull the trigger.

I should pull the trigger, you know. Watch her fall, blood blinding me. Then I’d be safe from her insults, her flaunts, her hatred toward Goths, her hatred toward me. She started bawling, making me feel even more powerful. “P- Please, don’t do this, I- I have money.” She lowered her right hand, reaching for her pink jacket’s pocket. She fumbled with the bills she pulled out, counting them.

“Seventy three. I have seventy three dollars. Take it, I swear, I won’t tell anyone.” She slowly lowered herself and set the money on the forest floor. “My parents will probably wondering why I’m not home in the middle of the night!” she wiped the dirty tears off her face.

“Shut up, Shay. You know, you’re the type of person that is always in power. It feels nice to be in power for once.” I took a step toward her. I was about ten feet from her now. “You always made us feel… stupid.” Another step. “So well, I’ll tell your parents something for you. But I think this very painful way to die is perfect for a little rich snob like you.”

Shay held up her hands in defense as I shot a bullet right above her head. I shot it there on purpose. I wanted her to feel powerless and like a little mouse in a lion’s paw. The next shot was lower, but still above her. I started laughing hysterically and lowered the gun.

“You’re crazy! Let me go!” She didn’t look so scared anymore. In fact, she looked mad. She thought I was bluffing. That made me mad.
“I might be crazy, but I really am going to kill you. Haven’t you seen a cat play with its prey before she kills it? I like to have fun before I kill an enemy.” I raised my gun and smiled. “Good bye, Shay.” I aimed right on her head, that perfectly stupid head. BANG!

I walked over to her half headless body and put the gun in her hands, making it look like suicide. No, I won’t miss her, thanks for asking.

AndriaStarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 1, 2012 at 8:23 am
Im making this into a longer story. I dont know if it'll be a novel or just a long-short story (make sense?)

FVGd said...
Cool story, kid

AndriaStarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 29, 2012 at 8:27 am
Uh... thanks

LibbyRenee said...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:50 am
again i love the inside joke about oscar :DD

Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:51 am
oooo yea:))

DarkIsThyThought said...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:36 am
Huh...I am sensing a slight connection here...My phsychic abilities are telling me that this story may be coincedencely related to your past victim, Oscar Keith...If you are confused, read The Voices by the same author.

Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:39 am
Ooooo.... I love my story, The Voices!!!!! *Evil Laugh* And yes, the characters are the same, just the name has been changed