"Pain is a reminder I'm alive.. Happiness is a reminder that I'm living" | Teen Ink

"Pain is a reminder I'm alive.. Happiness is a reminder that I'm living"

By Pixie95 SILVER, Sligo, Other
Pixie95 SILVER, Sligo, Other

"And in the end it's not the Years in your Life that count, It's the Life in your Years." - Abraham Lincoln

My eyes are stinging.
My heart is non existent.
My faithe has official sunk so low.
I have nothing left to be happy about.
I want my life back..need my friends and family.
I am so unwanted its unbelievable. I have no-one.
The same as my birthday, Christmas will only bring temporary happiness.
I made a saying.."Pain is a reminder I'm alive. Happiness is a reminder that I'm living."
365 days on the 7th of Dec 2010, I was in this house for 1 year without school or friends.
I have nothing to do. I'm so lonely. Haven't had a kiss..haven't had a hug from anyone except my family. My dad always gave me hugs... even when he wasn't okay. I miss him. I really do. Crying is becoming more frequent. Not being able to tell anyone, kills me.
Makes life so much more unbearable... i don't know how to look people in the eye.
I've said all these things so many times..but it hasn't changed. And I feel as if nothing ever will. I'm stuck in something I wouldn't wish on anyone. And its not like I didn't try to be a better person and start doing things right. I guess in the end it doesn't even matter.
I don't determine my future..not anymore. I have to play to everyone else's rules.
Not like there's anything i can do. I'm a kid. I have no say in it.