Fame- Chapter 2

The cramped car ride home was short and meaningless, yet I found myself wondering about Vinny the whole time. Bianca pulled in to their drive way, followed by inside of the garage. Their house was a small mansion in the suburbs. Behind the grey brick stone house was a pool in which I remember many memories of younger days where the only thing that mattered was coloring and going to kindergarten.

I pushed open the small door in such a rush it looked like I was flailing like a new born calf. I closed it slowly, looked up, and met Vinny's gaze. His brown eyes sparkling back at me like a ocean of unsaid love songs. I blushed a light color of rosy pink. I walked towards the door inside of the house and pulled it.

I inhaled the warm fragrance of the Castronovo home. Vanilla, cookies, books, carpet cleaner, crisp air, and ice cold tea sparked memories in my brain so fast it almost frightened me.

I pulled a lose strand of hair and pushed it behind my pierced ear, turning to look at Vinny.

"Home sweet home," He said quietly will putting his belongings on the kitchen table. I hustled to the counter top and took a seat on the stool that was positioned there for occasions like this. I tilted my head and faced Vincent.