A letter to the Princess | Teen Ink

A letter to the Princess

By ZohaBahir BRONZE, Karachi, Other
ZohaBahir BRONZE, Karachi, Other

Even blood of blood seem to strike no resemblance until the hands and heart are locked up in stiff chains of adversity.

Dear Princess,
youve turned out realy pretty. Your cute upturned nose , pouting lips along with
kind eyes, all reflect your generosity. You seem to have quite an innocent soul,
but child too much of kindness acts as a blindfold and prevents you from judging
the true world. Your Father the "King" is not what you think he is, he is just like
a face made pretty by make up.

He is a hypocrite, selfish and very impertinent. He never respected me, perhaps
I have always been nothing but just an option thus a dirt-cheap , unvaluable
toy for him to play when he feels like. He had always hit me, striked me and worst
of all abandoned me when ever i needed him. He never understood the values of
my Love for him, his dominance and false attitude changed this love to repugnance,
guilt and frustration in no time.

I can bear no more , his insolence and abuses, so I am giving up my life, I hope you
would not repeat my mistake of being too shy and timid to utter a word in your favour,
remember, never back down! And dont endure his dominance instead fight for your
right like a knight as my father did. I know you will avenge my death, I'll always live
in your heart, Princess. Take care.

Your mother.

on Dec. 13 2011 at 11:05 am
ZohaBahir BRONZE, Karachi, Other

thank you! :)

on Dec. 13 2011 at 10:57 am
Ayushi_austen BRONZE, Kolkata, Other

I love my past. I love my present. I’m not ashamed of what I’ve had, and I’m not sad because I have it no longer...

i loved it..gr8 ..really!!