Perfect | Teen Ink

Perfect

October 14, 2011
By JenJenJ-Wow PLATINUM, Brielle, New Jersey
JenJenJ-Wow PLATINUM, Brielle, New Jersey
38 articles 61 photos 36 comments

Favorite Quote:
Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you've got your back turned.
-Eminem
You've got enemies? Good. That means you actually stood up for something in your life.
-Eminem


"Jenny, you are such a loser!"
"You're so ugly!"
"You're the farthest thing from perfect I have ever seen!"

That was two days ago. I cried as I ran home, and that added to my embarrassment. I never did anything to those kids. They ad actually ben my friends a few years back. Obviously not anymore. I don't want to be their friend anymore. I realize now that they're all jerks. Everyone but Molly and Tim. They're my only friends. Pretty sad, huh? Being a big ol' eighth grader and having only who friends.
Now, I'm sitting at home, waiting for Molly to show up. I've been waiting twenty minutes, but it's okay. It always takes a while for her to get to Schoolhouse from Woodland. Just then, I hear her say hi to Mom as she walks in. She does her usual routine, calling to my cat, "Here kitty kitty. Here Oreo! Imma' eat you!" He never comes, but she never stops trying. When she finally gives up on him coming, for the day, she walks to my room and opens the door, shutting it behind her.
"Hey Jenny, why is your room so dark? And why are you facing the wall?" I don't respond, just turn towards her. She gasps. I'm wearing all black, and my hair is knotted and dirty. My mascara is running, and tears are still streaming down my face. Blood is dripping from my arm and wrist. It's covering me and my bed. It's everywhere. I'm a mess.
"Jenny, did you... did... did you cut yourself? Are you okay?" I don't answer her questions, just whisper, "Help me." She walks over, and as she gets closer, she makes out what's on my arm.







IM PERFECT


The author's comments:
This is NOT true at all! I swear!!!!!!