Finding ourselves | Teen Ink

Finding ourselves

By hebls GOLD, Cordoba, Other
hebls GOLD, Cordoba, Other

Practise,makes perfect but nobodys perfect so why practise!

In every group there's always one. I guess you could say he or she would be the person that stands out, but don't be fouled they don't stand out cause there good students or because they are beuiful they stand out because they are differnt. There the kind of people that you can trust, that will be there to help you up when you fall on your knees. Don't get the wrong idea they aren't any new kind of species or aliens there really the way people should be be. Now you may ask yourselve how come there are so few peole like that? Well, i can honestly say that's just up to you. Do you want to be like everybody else or maybe somebody that everyone respects and honers for your originality and inner beauty. Then iwth these words i end by saying i made the right choice and i glow in comparasion to evrybody else.

I really wanted to write a story about the way i seepeople and how i think we are in need of a desperate change.

hebls GOLD said...
on Oct. 18 2011 at 3:30 pm
hebls GOLD, Cordoba, Other

haha defenitly weve changed so much that were all excat copies of one nd other. And im not saying were not a little differnt but still we need change hah

on Oct. 14 2011 at 6:18 pm
cayaTW PLATINUM, Yuma, Arizona

Those who forget history will often repeat it

We are in need of change Aren't we? I agree with what you say.