I Would Make the Best of It(Break Down)

By , Pacific Grove, CA
I don't wanna hurt another. I don't wanna feel the pain I see you goin through. And if I had another chance, I would make the best of it. Not to kill but be a friend. Not to end but save another life. Never meant to hurt you. never meant to PULL THE TRIGGER NOW! You ask me, "why am I here?" I say, "becuase I love you. Because you are meant to be my wife, to mother our children, to grow old with me, to be with me forever, if you choose to be." You ask me, "why are you here?" I say, "because I killed a man, but I was wrong. I'm a different person now. And if I had another chance, I would make the best of it. Not to kill, but be a friend. Not to end but save another life. Never meant to...Never meant to...And I would break, down in front of you, to show you that I'm, I would break, down in front of you, to show you that I'm sorry. I don't wanna hurt another. I don't wanna feel the pain I see you going through. And if I had another chance, I would make the bet of it. Not to kill but be a friend. Not to end but save another life. Never meant to hurt you, never meant to pull the trigger. Now I break, down in front of you, to show you that I'm sorry, I'm sorry, sorry.