Life Lesson Learned | Teen Ink

Life Lesson Learned

March 7, 2011
By KelseyLei GOLD, Seffner, Florida
KelseyLei GOLD, Seffner, Florida
19 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition!"- Marilyn Monroe


In high school we learn who our true friends are. We make mistake, were either part of or targeted by the "it" group. My freshmen year I was part of that group. I was terrible, I was rude. I lost tons of good friends. Then came my fall from grace, I fell from the top. Looking back now it was a good thing that happened but then... then it was devastating. I was talked about, my name was drug through the mud. I couldn't believe my so called friends would do this to me. Everything came out, as the truth was spilled, I was the one everyone loved to hate. Now is me, I get the dirty looks, I get laughed at. I'm no longer good enough to be associated with them. Jokes on them, I no longer care. From having only my group of "friends" to none, Ive experienced it all. Ive been through the drama. I made my way through it. Lies they told, I was attacked, I was definitely stabbed in the back. Learned my place, it's not with them, they made it clear. The plastics are feared. They're fake, its priceless, time to put them in they're place. I know Ive made mistakes, I'm no longer doing that starting today. I'm a new person born from my life learned lesson, in high school its best stay truer then the rest. You are you and that's the best you can be!