Stress | Teen Ink

Stress

November 22, 2010
By Amanda24 DIAMOND, Lynnfield, Massachusetts
Amanda24 DIAMOND, Lynnfield, Massachusetts
81 articles 14 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
" Move on. It's just a chapter in the past. But dont close the book, just turn the page.


Have you ever felt trapped? As if you were tied down by thick metal chains and you couldn’t possible find away to escape. Have you ever felt trapped in your own mind? I don’t have a grip on anything homework, school, friends. I can’t undo these metal chains that tie me down. I’m overwhelmed and my nerves are frayed and worn. My head is spinning rapidly, I can’t think straight and everything is coming at me to fast, I don’t even get a chance to breath. Have you ever felt like you couldn’t find a solution? Well there is a solution to every question, it may be more difficult than others but if there is a will there is a way. I have been through some very stressful times, between boy crushes and homework and even friends but I found a quote, by anonymous “Move on. It's just a chapter in the past. But don’t close the book, just turn the page.” It motivated me to say to myself “ Yeah my life does get out of hand but you know what, how would life be with no adventure and challenges and as long as I have people who love me and support me I know I can get through even the hardest parts of life. You don’t ever have to go through anything alone. You have your heart and your faith, and that will be with you for as long as you live, it will be next to you day and night, thick and thin, anything at all. Your heart will dream big and your faith will help you achieve that dream. Your heart and faith will lead you to the highest mountain peek to even the moon, wherever you want to go, you’ll know that you will never ever be alone. I know that boys can make us insane at times but trust your heart and faith and they will pull you through and you will be walking with pride oozing off of you. Homework can get very stressful but once again believe you can do it and you can. Friends fight but at the end of the day you don’t hate that person because you believed in your heart and you realized that it was just a little disagreement. Everyone is different but in a way we are all the same, both you and I can get overpowered with worry or stress but if you trust yourself enough not even the smallest worry could bring us down.


The author's comments:
I hope this will help anyone who is stressed.