paths of life

I am going on a twisted path, with roads leading to nowhere, and roads leading to the opposite. There is no destination; I just want to make it out.

I’ve been through many obstacles. But the worse ones are the ones I bring up myself. Having to find out how you’re getting home when it’s four a.m and you’re not in the right mind set. I seem them. I see a car slowing down, and shouting cat calls. You’re walking faster, and your hearts thumping. You’re praying to God that nothing happens.

I’ve been through many obstacles. But the worse ones are the ones I can’t control. The frustration heats me up. This is unbearable. I see them. I see my sister struggling over two kids. I see the father, choking her, and my sister so helpless in defeat. I feel my heart burning in rage. My mom coming home from the night shift, to a house of my brothers and I yelling. I see my oldest brother in hiding.