love comes with a sacrifice | Teen Ink

love comes with a sacrifice

By giiglez SILVER, Colorado Springs, Colorado
giiglez SILVER, Colorado Springs, Colorado

love always comes with a sacrafice

I was dating this guy for a long time. He wanted to "do it". I refused , so that night he snuck in my room and raped me. Before he left he said"Sometimes love comes with a sacrifice." A few days later I told him to go to the cops,but he refused. That night I snucked in his room and held the gun to him and said."Love comes with a sacrifice." I shot him but he didn't die. His parents came and begged him to tell who did this. But he refused and they said,"Love comes with a sacrifice." A few nights later he came to my house and asked to come in. Of course I refused, so he snuck in. He sat on my bed looked me in thhe eye and said I love you and thats two words I couldnt refuse.

on Nov. 15 2010 at 5:40 pm
Tatyana DIAMOND, Colorado, Colorado
and it has nothing to do with saturday dinner and not replying honestly

on Nov. 15 2010 at 5:38 pm
Tatyana DIAMOND, Colorado, Colorado
im not ignoring you trin trin and im not mad

TrinityCreed said...
on Nov. 15 2010 at 2:01 pm
Please Tatyana, I don't want to loose you as a friend. In a way I "love" you as a friend. Do you know how hard it is loosing a friend? It hurts so much that it feels that your heart is being ripped out of your chest. It hurts greatly. So please as I said before: PLEASE DON'T LEAVE THIS GOOD FRIEND OF YOURS!!!!!!!!! I beg you don't do this. I don't want to separate myself from you my dear friend, I really don't want to separate myself from you. =*(

TrinityCreed said...
on Nov. 15 2010 at 10:15 am
giiglez, please tell Tatyana this. I'm sorry I didn't respond to her. I was going out to dinner on saturday. Please tell her! I'm afraid to loose her as a friend. Please tell her! =*(

TrinityCreed said...
on Nov. 15 2010 at 10:13 am
Please don't ignore my comments Tatyana, I don't want this to happen. Loosing you is really gotten me to a point that my heart is hurting. Please talk to me, don't ignore me. I'm willing to forgive you for ignoring me. But please don't do this, I care about you too much. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME, I'M SORRY!

TrinityCreed said...
on Nov. 15 2010 at 10:03 am
I'm on my hands and knees: PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME. I beg you, don't leave me. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.

TrinityCreed said...
on Nov. 15 2010 at 10:00 am
Please Tatyana, don't leave. Please give me another chance, I'll make up for what I've done. Please don't leave me. Please don't leave me. =*(

TrinityCreed said...
on Nov. 15 2010 at 9:57 am
I DO want to be your friend, Tatyana you're really making me so worried to a point of me breaking down. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE! I'm sorry that I didn't tell you before. Please sweetie, don't leave me. I care about you too much for you to do that. Please don't leave. =*(

TrinityCreed said...
on Nov. 15 2010 at 8:58 am
Please read the comments, Tatyana, it's really making me worried. I know I sound desperate, but please don't leave. I don't want to loose you as a friend, I really don't wnat that to happen. :(  Please don't leave, I'm sorry . Please don't leave. I know I'm repeating myself, it's cause I really care about my friends: I don't want to loose any of them. It will very much hurt me if you leave. =*(

TrinityCreed said...
on Nov. 15 2010 at 8:30 am
Please read this Tatyana, you are really making me worried sick. I don't like loosing friends: it hurts me. giiglez make sure that Tatyana reads this, PLEASE tell her. It's making me worried. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE! Please don't.

TrinityCreed said...
on Nov. 15 2010 at 8:25 am
Where di you come up with that?? Why don't you want to be my friend? This doesn't make sense at all. I really don't know what happened to you. Yeah I'm a bit puzzled. If you wnat to know I got off because I went out to dinner with my family (mom, dad, little bro). I'm sorry if I didn't respond; it's because I went out. If you want to contact me through email it's: reynolds.travis20 at yahoo. But really though: why did you say that on your last comment? I left to go out and eat dinner out, I'm sorry I laeft you. I really am. :(

on Nov. 13 2010 at 5:16 pm
Tatyana DIAMOND, Colorado, Colorado
you know what trin trin iv'e been thinking and i dont think we can be friends

on Nov. 13 2010 at 3:08 pm
Tatyana DIAMOND, Colorado, Colorado
oh no its not that you take hours to reply so i get off

on Nov. 13 2010 at 3:06 pm
Tatyana DIAMOND, Colorado, Colorado
sure...if you want

TrinityCreed said...
on Nov. 13 2010 at 1:57 pm
is it ok if we could exchange emails, you know, to continue to talk to each other. that's up to you if you want to. 

TrinityCreed said...
on Nov. 13 2010 at 1:38 pm
i guess you just want to keep conversations on teenink, its cool.

TrinityCreed said...
on Nov. 13 2010 at 1:37 pm
ok sweetie. not bad for a nick name for me, you know how to pick em. it's a cool nick name. i think giiglez isnt a bad girl; yeah i do tend to flirt with girls. it's a habit.

on Nov. 13 2010 at 1:31 pm
Tatyana DIAMOND, Colorado, Colorado
trin trin because its shorter for trinity and the suggestion part forget about that one

TrinityCreed said...
on Nov. 13 2010 at 1:18 pm

what do you have in mind when you said this: "trin tri i have a suggestion"? i know i wonder a lot, but what did you mean by that?

TrinityCreed said...
on Nov. 13 2010 at 1:10 pm
that's cool, why did you nicknamed me trin trin? i'm wondering