THE BOY

He sits by me in class, this boy. He is a few years older, but he fascinates me. We sit by each other in drama. Our teacher seems to be sure that she has matched at least one pair of soul mates. Too bad she didn’t know the truth.

Its my freshman year in high school. I like the school, so far. I have new friends, all of my teachers seem to like me, and my classes are fun. I look like a normal every-day girl, from the outside. I have long, curly blond hair, blue eyes, and am a little over weight. I love reading, and have the regular problems a normal thirteen-almost-fourteen-year-old girl. However, that is not all there is to me. Ever since my thirteenth birthday, I’ve been different. However, I think that’s all you need to know about me. Lets get back to the story, shall we?

I didn’t always sit by this boy. I used to sit by a different boy, but I didn’t care for him. Drama is the last class of my day, so I always looked forward to it. Now I look forward to seeing the boy.

I can feel his presence when he is near me. I am compelled to go to him when I see him. When he sits by me in drama, I can barely keep myself from touching him. I don’t mean that pervertedly or anything, but, like, just little touches, like, on the hand, brushing his arm, that kind of stuff. I don’t think he minds much. He leans on me and stuff.

I think he likes me a little, maybe not very much, but at least a little. Like a friend, at least. He likes other people, though, and he does some things that I wish he didn’t, but, what can I do?

Its not like there’s anything I can do anything about it… As far as he knows, I’m just a regular, every-day girl.

He is wrong

vampier said...
May 11, 2011 at 7:52 am
that is an good story so far

AnimalGirl replied...
May 11, 2011 at 11:28 am
thanks. im not sure if im going to write more about it though....

mort said...
wow, this is really good! will you write more about it?