Dear Diary, Part 3. | Teen Ink

Dear Diary, Part 3.

September 18, 2010
By DaddyzUnwantedDolly PLATINUM, Raliegh, North Carolina
DaddyzUnwantedDolly PLATINUM, Raliegh, North Carolina
31 articles 0 photos 34 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."~ Dr. Seuss


Dear Diary,

It is raining today. I love the rain. I just realized I have not been putting the dates in here... Well, today is the eleventh of September. I write in you everyday so I'm sure you shall figure out my last two entries.
I can't wait 'till I turn nine. I know I still have a long time... It's just that I want to get out of here. I mean away from mommy at least! The house practically collapsed the other day and she blamed it on me. She.. hurt me with a frying pan. I promise I'm totally telling the truth Dolly.
That reminds me, do you like your name? Or, would you rather stay as Diary? I'm still debating. I might name you Mira... I'm not sure. I also like the name Cecilia. That was Granny's name... She lives far away now though. Mommy told me she took a vacation and I wish she'd come visit cause I miss her so!
I still love Richard. He was absent at school yesterday so today is Saturday, obviously.
I just got home from the store, mommy wanted more eggs. I don't know why.. I hope she doesn't try to feed me them to poison me! Dang it. I wonder why she hates me so.. I don't look like daddy at all. I know it. I have her soft lips and granny's dark green eyes. Everything from her, granny, and I suppose grandpa. I never met grandpa though.
Mommy said he was cruel. I doubt it, but somehow I guess she got her temper and attitude from him then. She wasn't so mean when I was younger. Maybe, she is just being a sour apple cause she is getting old. She is only getting old cause she doesn't want to so she sits there pulling her hair out with her own hands saying I'm the one doing it. I'm the one cleaning the house as much as possible! BLAH.
Sorry for my complaining Dolly. You know what? I'm changing your name to Mira. I like it better. You must pronounce it to sound like 'Meara' though. Kay?
I love you Mira! I'm taking you everywhere with me and I must thank you for not complaining about any spelling mistakes I may or may not have. I just cannot spell that one state or country.. Um the first letters are M-i-s-s-i then I get stuck!
I gotta go Mira,
Molly <3