Colorfully Blank

That cursed white paper mocked me from where it sat on my desk. Can't think of an idea? it seemed to be asking sarcastically. Can't think, period?

I was trying to think of an idea for my research project, but a different story was calling my name. Images of angels, demons, and magic flashed erratically through my mind, longing to be put down on paper. Scenes of kings and queens, mystery, and flying in the sky danced in circles around my head, playing tauntingly over and over, demanding my attention. Adventure was waiting, so close I could touch it. I wanted to. I wanted to take it and run with it, just letting the story unfold.

But I had to focus, as the glaringly blank paper in front of me attested. The research project wasn't going to wait. It was the first priority, yet imagination wouldn't rest. Sighing, I picked up my pencil. And I began to write.

SunnySummersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

This was good. =D

And by the way, Puss, Nacho and I are starting back up with the thread called my new character. We thought we'd invite you back, too.

flywithme899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 29, 2011 at 8:47 am:
Gasp!! this was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome work, the ending is greatt

AliceForeverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow. I never knew you could be so deep. Anyway, great piece. (And by the way, I'm finally on!)

Day-Dreamer17 replied...
Oct. 1, 2010 at 5:12 pm :

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're really on? Really? I finally got to you! nah nah nah nah nah!!!! xP Nice name, by the way.

Oh, and thanks for commenting! xD

AliceForeverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 2, 2010 at 4:55 pm :
Thank you.

Day-Dreamer17 replied...
Oct. 3, 2010 at 3:14 pm :
Yer welcome. :) Actually, I'm surprised it wasn't EmbryForever or something. :)

Oct. 7, 2010 at 5:34 pm :
Do you want me to change it?

Day-Dreamer17 replied...
Oct. 7, 2010 at 5:43 pm :
Not really. Do you?

Oct. 9, 2010 at 8:24 am :
Nah...I like Alice too much... ;)

Day-Dreamer17 replied...
Oct. 9, 2010 at 9:10 am :
It fits.... Hey, did you submit anytin' yet? If you did, don't worry about it taking FOREVER to post it. It takes a while. =)

ImaginedangerousThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
What I hate is when you get writer's block on a school assignment... normal writers block is just boring, but on an essay or something your grade is at stake. Grr...

Day-Dreamer17 replied...
Sept. 26, 2010 at 4:01 pm :
Yeah, it sucks. Totally and completely. ;) Thanks for commenting!

mommybear said...
I guess you could say duty before pleasure isn't very fun hey bear????

Day-Dreamer17 replied...
Sept. 22, 2010 at 2:29 pm :
No, it's not. *sigh*

Healing_Angel This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 7, 2010 at 6:14 pm :
Short, yet deep and very descriptive. It tells a lot in so few words. Well done!

Day-Dreamer17 replied...
Oct. 7, 2010 at 6:15 pm :
Thanks! :)