Therapy | Teen Ink

Therapy

By lovestheanswer BRONZE, Southampton, New York
lovestheanswer BRONZE, Southampton, New York

Close your eyes,
Clear your heart,
and Let it go

“This is the truth; I lied.” She said to the women sitting in the chair across the desk scattered with papers full of judgments of others live’s. Soon her life would be another trashed paper being judged on that scattered desk, lost over time.
“Why?” the women asked staring straight at Violet, with her piercing forest green eyes. Violet was to ashamed, she couldn’t even look at her any more.
“Because I’m scared.” Violet said in no more than a whisper. She was scared of what other people would say or think. Because she knew she wasn’t strong enough to hear all those vicious thoughts. She knows she’s not strong enough to deal with all the dirty glares that stab her every time she notices and even when she doesn’t she can feel it.
“Of what?” she asked the moment violet looked up meeting her eyes feeling the pity that crushes her.
“Of losing myself, along with everyone that has ever meant anything to me,” Choked out violet. As she tried to hold it all in. “This was never supposed to happen. He was supposed to stay with me, love me forever. No one was ever supposed to know what he meant to me.”
“What if no one did know? What if you never knew him? You never fell for him? What if that were it?” she looked into violets terrified eyes, as a tear slipped from one.
“I don’t know.”
“That’s right and you never will. Now tell me everything… The truth.”

Close your eyes,
Clear your heart,
and Let it go

lol no its totally fine ik its complicated its pritty much a teen girl struggling with the mistakes of her life and its not got anything spacific because i want it to be able to relait to many people

thanxx so much for commenting

Close your eyes,
Clear your heart,
and Let it go

NeverCaredForKool-Aid GOLD, Elkridge, Maryland

I don't believe in hell but I believe in my parent's couch-- Watsky

oh, wait, just re-read the title.

Haha, I'm S-M-R-T smart!

Can you check out my story, "Encounter"?

Very powerful ending :)

I'm not toally sure what you were describing in this scene, though.  Was it like, this chick thought she wanted to be an actress, but then decided she couldn't talke it?  But that would be conusing since you started talking about a guy... what's going on?