Invisible---Prologue | Teen Ink

Invisible---Prologue

By kfelt158 SILVER, New Era, Michigan
kfelt158 SILVER, New Era, Michigan

"A dream will only be a dream until you work hard to make it a reality."

Prologue

Do you know what it’s like being invisible? Do you know what it’s like watching as fame and greed overpower the ones you love, making them become your enemies? Do you know what it’s like just standing in the background, alone and helpless? Do you know what it’s like losing faith? Losing hope? Forgetting how to love and learning how to hate? Do you know what it’s like when you realize that the whole world is against you? That you’re playing a game that you’ll never win? Do you know how it feels when you realize that nobody who enters your life is ever going to change you back to the person you were before? To the person you wish you would’ve been, could’ve been, and should’ve been? Do you know? I know. And I stand invisible.

This summer I took on the extreme task of writing my first novel. Here is the prologue.

jesus_lover98 SILVER, Millington, Tennessee

you have to get through the storm to see the rainbow :)

i love love love your writing!! and if you go to public school, just go to ur english or reading teaher and say you need it binded

on Aug. 21 2010 at 10:13 am
kfelt158 SILVER, New Era, Michigan

Thank you so much!  I actually just finished the novel completely (editing and all) and I am now working on publishing it :) please read the first chapter. I will be posting the second one soon :)

=)=)=)=) said...
on Aug. 21 2010 at 10:02 am
i like it a lot!!! say, if i had picked up this novel at the local borders and read the prologue to see if i would be interested in reading it, i would DEFINITELY be walking out of borders with the book. i love it, keep writing! youve got talent! =)