On The Brink Of Insanity: a story told through the eyes of a misunderstood teenager (Part two,: Is | Teen Ink

On The Brink Of Insanity: a story told through the eyes of a misunderstood teenager (Part two,: Is

By Riku295 BRONZE, Miami Beach, Florida
Riku295 BRONZE, Miami Beach, Florida
3 articles 1 photo 1 comment

"I know certain vampires can't have garlic but, Does that mean they cant have onions?! If so, they"re REALLY missing out on my home cooking."

It began as anything else, a warm smile, a simple kind act, a hug for just a moment too long, or maybe, just maybe a kiss...I laugh at the bitter truth. There was none of that. We were to FAR to see eachother smile, to hold eachother in a warm embrace, to kiss. Maybe kindness, toward the end...or maybe it was the beginning of it all? I remember, our first meeting. I could FEEL the angst, the tension. You wanted to f***ing tear me limb from limb, no attempt to understand. You didn't want me with him, you didn't like me at first, you and I had seemingly nothing in common. In one month, I had gotten so deep in this web of lies he weaved...and it all fell apart.  You were there, we got closer and I had already had this burning...it was a burning desire to see you, the REAL you. Because I could see past that mask you always put on. We both had abused alcohol, done stupid s**t but never regretted it...You confided in me and I in you. That's where it all REALLY began. 

Well, this is actually the second part of the story..so I ask that you please go check out the first part before yon continue reading please? I appreciate it. Enjoy. :)