Running

I'm running. Running away from the life that i have lived for too long, that i am leaving behind. I was always insecure, even thought of myself as unlikable, unlovable. But as I am running away from this life of fears and insecurity, I am also running toward a new life that i will create, of happiness, and courage.
As I'm running, I come across 2 people, i never thought i would see. Because they were a part of the life i left behind. They were my only regrets of that past life. They are my frieds, who now are running with me.
When i run, i know that even though there will be obstacles,I will not stop, not turn back, until i get to my destination. My dreams were few in my other life, and when i did dream, i convinced myself that tey were unrealistic, and unlikely. But as I run, I dream, all the time now, and the depths of my dreams are unfathomable. And this time I will chase those dreams. When I was once a mere shadow, I now create my own shadow, and when I rode on someone's coat-tails I have my one, bedazzeled, glittery, amazing cot-tails.
I am running toward my new life, and think not on what i left behind, but what i will build. I am running. And I am almost there.

iluvnachoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Yeah, you have grammar mistakes, but I'm not in the position to say so myself because im engulfed in this plot. It makes me want to read more about this story. It's very interesting, and I can't wait until you devolop characters because I, myself, am a total character junkie. But i like it, and i encourage you to keep writing. :)

thepreechyteenager said...

This was definately full of grammar mistakes, but once you look past those, this was an amazing story.  You developed your character's past and hopes for the future so quickly.  Your vocabular was very nice, and the overall emotion assosiated with your words and the way you put them together was spectacular.  Great job!

Can you comment and rate my story, "Encounter"?