Me and Michael Part 1

I held Lizzy as she sobbed into my boobs. I was sad, obviously. She was my best friend, duh. But it was her fault she got knocked up. She shouldn't be so surprised.

I don't get why she was so upset. Everyone thought the pregnant chick was me, because I read Lizzy's dumb note aloud in class. I could've just said Lizzy gave it to me, but nope, I took the blame. And she was upset? Now I had a ruined reputation for something I didn't do.

I had a good reputation. Pretty, smart, cheerleader, good friend. I mean, what makes Lizzy think I wanted to ruin that? Instead of thanking me for saving her butt momentarily, she's sobbing instead. Biatch.

“Hey, uh, everything okay?” a guy voice behind us said. I looked up and saw the new kid. I heard his name was Michael, but I wasn't sure. I was sure he had beautiful eyes, though. They were an incredible green.

Liz got out of my grasp and looked at him. “Go away if you're gonna make fun of me!”

I whispered into her ear, “I'm the one who got knocked up, remember?”

Liz shut up and turned her gaze to the wall. We were currently sitting on steps at our grand old school, Liganore High. Keep in mind that was totally sarcastic.

“We'll be fine. Thanks, though,” I replied. I felt kinda bad checking this guy out, when I had a great boyfriend. I mean, I wasn't gonna start flirting, heck no. But this dude was cute.

He sat down next to me. Now it was extremely cramped. “Um, I'm not so sure about that.”

“Well, uh...”

“I'm pregnant, okay?!” Liz cut in. The look on her face killed me. I could tell it was her first realization of what had happened to her.

“If you need anything, let me know. I got a job at the drugstore, I could get a discount on some things you may need,” the newbie replied.

“You got a job at the drugstore? Wow, that's weird. I work there, too,” I told him.

“Oh, really? That's cool. I won't be alone now. I'm Michael,” he said, holding out his huge hand. So hot in such a weird way.

I took it and we shook hands. “Chelsea.”

moonpetal said...
I really liked it. The way you started it was ok. It got batter as you went on with the story. The guy sound very nice... Romance maybe? Anyway it will be a thrill to read. Good job looking forward to part 2. :)