Rookie

His hands slipped farther down my back and my head grew light.

“Stop.” I said trying to be persuasive. It didn’t work. He kept on moving. Hands came down farther, lips pressed more forcefully. “Stop.” I repeated, a little more forcefully and started to push him away. He pressed harder and tried to slip his tongue into my mouth. I bit him and pushed harder, trying to get him off of me.

“Shut up!” He yelled and his hand went to my throat. “Scream, and I’ll watch the light fade from your eyes. I was scared to death, but something in the pit of my stomach told me to fight. Survival instincts kicked in and I thrashed around. His hand tightened on my throat and it was hard to breath. But I scratched and kicked and spit. When my nail managed to get to his face, I raked them across his cheek and he screamed out in pain. In the moment he was distracted, I trashed harder. He wasn’t ready and I managed to get out of his hold. He came at me and my body reacted instantly. He was on his stomach on the ground and his hands were behind his back. I dug through my bag on the bed and pulled out my handcuffs, and cuffed him. Sigh, this was going to be great to explain to my captain.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

Carlie said...
This is a great story! I like the description! But it was kinda scary 2!