THE LIGHT IN ALL THE DARKNESS.. | Teen Ink

THE LIGHT IN ALL THE DARKNESS..

May 8, 2010
By StankaBug PLATINUM, MccOmb, Mississippi
StankaBug PLATINUM, MccOmb, Mississippi
32 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"A man who can read and does not read good books is no different from a man who cannot read at all."


The mask is perfect.. no one ever suspects you..but behind, the face that once was is crumbling..no longer able to hold.. If the mask is removed, the mask you spent 15 years molding, the tough girl..the happy girl..the one that nothing bothers..she'll disappear and reality will kick in...that girl who's very heart is been breaking over and over again until its nothing left will show her colors and no one will understand.. one more push..one more comment..one more look is all it will take... the criticism the judgement..even when its not voiced its there.. she wonders why the world says be yourself but makes you feel like dirt when you do.. she's delt but now she cant deal anymore..lifes been over for her for a long time and the wall she built is coming down.. theres only one solution.. its breathtaking how easy it is..one cut one jump and all the heartache the pain the hurt for not being accepted not being good enough not being worthy enough not being important enough to be cared for.. itll all be so easy to make the drama the terrible emptiness deep inside give way to peace to silence the never ending silent screams only she can here.. the burning hole deep inside only she can see and feel...one cut one jump and she'll be free but can she really be free or will she suffer damnation..it doesnt matter.. this world is a hell its own.. she can do it.. its doesnt take much..a dark place for away a simple cut in the right place..


but...theres a light..a warm hand on her shoulder..a smile in all the criticsm..a laugh in all the judgement..that one friend that spark of hope can change it all in the instant.. SOMEBODY ACTUALLY CARES IF I LIVE OR DIE..SOMEONE IS BETTER THAN NO ONE AND ILL STAY HERE JUST FOR THAT SOMEONE..