Partly Sunny With a Chance of Rain | Teen Ink

Partly Sunny With a Chance of Rain

By strawberry_honey GOLD, Kansas City, Missouri
strawberry_honey GOLD, Kansas City, Missouri

You see, my life is partly sunny with a chance of rain. Half of me shines while intersecting with the rain flooding upon my heart. Reaching for the start while, slipping in the rain. Trying to climb the highest mountain, but yet sinking to the ocean floor. Appearance so happy, but life so low, so sunken, so hated, hidden, captured, and alone with the rain that now has caught me in my greatest fears. You see, my life is partly sunny with a chance of rain. Thinking that there is somewhere to go, thinking you want to be wanted and loved by one but hated by many. There went the sun and in comes the rain. You see, at first it was partly sunny with a chance of rain, but now I let it get worse. I allowed the rain to get through the gates of my heart, I did. I allowed the pain to get to me, get inside me, and steal my joy, I did. Now not only is life with a chance of rain, but now life is drowned by the rain, hail , and waves at the bottom of the ocean floor.

Well, mainly this piece is about a child who does not enjoy life. They feel as if they are invisible and the only time they get noticed is with negativity. They let people get to them and stress them out. They allow people to steal there joy and in the end they are depressed with no where to go.