untold stories | Teen Ink

untold stories

May 20, 2010
By BABe724 BRONZE, Kaukauna, Wisconsin
BABe724 BRONZE, Kaukauna, Wisconsin
3 articles 0 photos 10 comments

Favorite Quote:
"...It's not to late it's never to late. No one will ever see the side reflected and if there's something wrong who would have guessed it..."


I quickly tip-toed forward to another tree, but just as I got there the toe of my shoe got caught on a root hidden by leaves. I couldn’t hold back the scream that escaped my lips as I plummeted towards the ground.

“Did you hear that?” Blondie asked leaning his head in my direction.

“Ya, do you think she’s here?” Baldy said scanning the forest on both sides of the road.

“Didn’t sound far away.” he answered. Then he pointed into the woods in my direction, and with that they started coming towards me. I was frozen for a second in pure terror then my instincts took over and I ran for my life. For a moment it felt like I was in an episode of Man tracker. It’s all pretty much the same, the two men tracking the prey, the prey trying to elude the trackers. There is only one difference though, it’s all just a game to them, and they aren’t even in any real danger, but for me it’s dead serious. If I lose, everything is on the line, my freedom, my well being, and possibly my sanity. Then I got snapped painfully back to reality when I found my self at the edge of a cliff. There were only three options, one: jump off the cliff and risk dying, that one’s out for sure. Two: surrender, not favorable. Three: run and hope not to get caught. I’m goin’ with the third one, I thought. I ran towards them hoping that I would scare the horses, but I didn’t. As I ran it seemed like everything moved in slow motion. I saw everything at once, the horses jumped a bit, surprised, the men’s eyes flashed in anticipation and confusion. I ran right into them; they grabbed me by the arms as I struggled to get free. “No!” I screamed in defeat looking up at the sky. They hoisted me up onto Blondie’s horse; at least I didn’t have to ride with Baldy, code name: Grumpy, all the way back to where ever they’re taking me.


The author's comments:
this is a part of a story that i wrote for school. the entire thing is 16 pages long so it's to big to post the entire thing. btw, it's about a kidnap victum.