My Heroes | Teen Ink

My Heroes

March 28, 2010
By AlphaBlue BRONZE, Petah Tiqwa, Other
AlphaBlue BRONZE, Petah Tiqwa, Other
3 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
" I never had anything to say "


My hero... I've been asked when i was little, to choose someone to be "My Hero", but as other children chose Batman, ot Superman, I didn't know what to say.

I thought about it, and really, what does make someone ordinary like me and you, to a "Hero"?

Are those his imaginary abilities that we make up? Are those the words he say, that are as solid as a rock, or as gentle as a buttrfly's wing?

I really don't know, but one thing I do know, is that each and every one of us is a "Hero" of his own, we are all different, some choose to team up with others, some go alone, but we all cross the same ever-changing road, which is life.

A "Hero" might be the person that's sitting next to you on the train, buying the newspaper where you buy it too, but we never notice those "Heroes", that walk across us everyday, we tend to be so self-centered, to ignore the person that might have done a deed that effected you or effect you now.

So we all are "Heroes", but who's my "Hero" then?
Well, my "Heroes" are all those people who i meet every day, and I just feel a whole lot happier walking around and thinking: "This guy over here, that I dont know and have never seen, is a "Hero" that may have effected me".


The author's comments:
Hope you like it!