Pain & Pills

Pain; seething, burning, oozing pain, shaking me with horrendous convulsions. My body pulsing, eyes flashing, I let out a scream of sheer agony. Where are they? I dig through a drawer full of old, useless things. One by one, I toss out old car keys, paper clips, notebooks, anything and everything shoved into that small...
"Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!!" I cry out as another convulsion racks my form, a thousand knives digging into me. The fires of hell burning, eating, destroying me. What do I do?! Where are they?! God help me!!!
That's when I spotted them. That small orange bottle. I take off across the room, shrinking in size, my body trying to contain the pain, preventing it from escaping me, from killing everything I know and love. But now I'm too small to reach them where they stand on top of the fridge...
"No!!!" I yell, as the darkness pressed in on me. I slam my fists against the fridge as the darkness closes in, bringing with it the fire. A silent tear seeps down my face as the bottle falls on its side and rolls off the fridge, landing at my feet.
Sweating now, I reach down and struggle with the cap. The darkness, the flames, close further in on me as I fall to my knees. I quickly pop one of those miniscule white pills, now so big in my steadily shrinking hands, into my mouth.
Sweet, cool, numbness spreads throughout my frame, dousing the fires, quenching the pain. With a sigh, I get to my feet and begin to clean the wrecked kitchen...

PrincessPineapple said...
Apr. 27, 2010 at 6:14 am
This is really intense!

Peace420 said...
Love it!!!
Awesome writing dude

TheChuck(: said...
Dude, you make me want to go die in the corner. Amazing. Truly, artfully written, and amazing.

kenziep. said...
Mar. 5, 2010 at 9:01 am
Amazing writting!!! I love it! Keep writing! If you have time you should check out some of my writings.

WRIT3R4LIF3 said...
Good story, Bambi3226. You should keep writing. I loved it!
WRT3R4LIF3

Bambi3226 replied...
thank ya very much!

Bambi3226 said...
another by me...i need to stop posting anonymously...