Strawberry Blond | Teen Ink

Strawberry Blond

By fashionkissed95 SILVER, Maryville, Tennessee
fashionkissed95 SILVER, Maryville, Tennessee

It's the frist week of high school and the first thing I see is a strawberry blond staring straight at me. His eyes are like stars, I see them so clear. I think he's an angel, with wings crystal and halo white.

The second week of high school and the first thing I hear, is the strawberry blonde whispering in my ear. His voice is like velvet, it's easy to see, why falling in love with him was the choice for me. He holds me as we kiss, my scarlet lips with his. I think he's angel with wings crystal and halo white.

The third week of school and the first thing I cry is agony limp from the coldness passing by. He told me goodbye I was just a fling. I knew it was too good to be true, he left me for another strawberry blonde. I thought he was an angel, but I guess I was wrong. He was the devil, so beautiful with temptation so strong.

I wrote this poem because I know how it feels to loose someone you loved because they didn't love you. You were just something to take up some of their extra time. They leave you in the ground limp and crying. I know that the devil was the most beautiful angel, and the temptation is there. I think this is an excellent way to describe losing a love.