The Puppy | Teen Ink

The Puppy

By david1235641 BRONZE, Antelope, California
david1235641 BRONZE, Antelope, California

What would you do if you saw a puppy alone in a cold alley. One day there was a dog with a family the dog was just a puppy. They had a kid who did not like the puppy because the puppy always barks at night so he and the family could not sleep.  When He was home alone he would be scared so he barked so the neighbors were getting annoyed. The kid would always poke and punch him in his eye and trip him on purpose. The family decided a dog should not be in the family anymore because what the kid would do to the puppy. So one day when it was cold the family put on their sweaters and decided it was time to get rid of the puppy. It was really hard because the puppy has only been in the car to go get shots inside the vet so it was barking like crazy and tried to run from the car.. They went and dropped off the dog whose name is Max in a cold alley. They got out and dropped him down on the cold ground.

Furthermore they got back in the car and started driving away. The dog was barking really loud and chased them ,but he  could not keep up with them. Also Max was really sad, cold, and went to sleep. Besides there was a family that saw the dog and went up to it. Furthermore the dog woke up and saw the family as well the kid named John said “ Mom can we please have the puppy”. The mom said “ We can take the puppy and see if it is well trained if it is we can keep it”. The puppy turned out to be really well trained so they decided to keep the puppy. The puppy was really good and would always obey unless they would he go on car rides he would be barking like crazy because how he got left abandoned as a puppy. In addition  to 5 years later the kid when he was in college he moved into a dorm the dog and mom were really sad.

So one day the kid took the dog to his dorm because he had no school. His roommate saw the dog and recognized as his old dog. The dog started barking like crazy when they walked inside the dorm.

He said “ Hey is that my old dog? Where did you find it?”. also he said, “ I found him in a cold alley why?” 

He said, “ That is my old dog can I have him back. I will pay you to give him back to me”. 

John said “ No he is my dog now you should have not put him in the old alley”. Then they got in an argument and he decided to leave with the dog to take him back home. The dog was happy when they walked outside of the dorm and went back to being normal.  He was sad that he could not take the dog to his dorm anymore.

About two weeks later the kid’s roommate figured out where the dog lived. So he went and stole the dog out of the backyard. The dog started barking and the mom went to see what was going on but the person was already gone. The mom ran in the house and called the police and said My dog got stolen from my backyard

The police replied “ It does not matter if it is just a dog”. The mom said “Bye” and then hung up the phone. After that the mom called John and he knew it right away so he was furious. He said “ It is my roommate, from my dorm. It was his old dog he wanted it back I said no”.  So I guess he figured out where I lived and came to kidnap it back”. 

The Mom replied, “ Do you think he stole my dog by overhearing us when we were talking on the phone about your sister’s surprise party”.

John replied “ I think so I am gonna  come over right now.”

When John got to the house the Mom said, “Don't worry we will find Max”. 

John said, “I know we have to find him because he will never give him back not pay to get the dog back and he was mad”.

She said “I called the cops they did not care because it is just a dog and later I hung up on them”.

I am gonna go look at the dorm I will call you and tell you if he is there.” When John got to the dorm Max was getting driven away in a car and barking  super loud. Besides John got in the car and started to chase them but he ran out of gas and did not get a photo of the license plate. He went to his dorm and went to sleep right away he was super sad. The next few weeks he was super upset about his dog that got kidnapped. 

One day he figured out where the dog was so he went and asked for the dog back, they said,  ̈No get off our property or we will call the cops on you for trespassing. ̈ 

But he said, ¨Your son stole my dog from my mom’s home when I was at work, give him back, `` she also slammed the door

. Then John left and when he got home he said “I know where the dog is at but they are not willing to give the dog back easy”. So as well John went back to his dorm and got told his roommate was transferred to a new college and he was getting a new roommate he was not that surprised. It was really late at night so he went to sleep. He woke up and went to class and his professor told him about his roommate. Then he said, at the end of class he said  “Did he say the reason why he chose to transfer to a new college.

The professor said “He said it was family issues bye”. 

He went to their house and figured out the dog was there and was happy so he thought about how to get his dog back.  Then the school went on break so he went home and just wondered how to break the dog out. So a couple days later he thought of a really good plan of how to get his dog back. So one day when the owner of the dog went to the store, he went into the backyard and stole his dog back. Then the owner got really mad and called the cops but they did not care. Then they kept the dog for 5 years and died it one day died in his sleep it was super sad at least he lived a good life.