Fear | Teen Ink

Fear

December 3, 2018
By BlackFinch1398B BRONZE, Rangpur, Other
BlackFinch1398B BRONZE, Rangpur, Other
2 articles 1 photo 1 comment

You switch of the lights, lie on the bed, close your eyes. You spend some time thinking about girls and you suddenly stop thinking and claim yourself that you are no ordinary boy.  You recall your memories, regret for a while and then you jump to making decisions of your life and then you jump to another thought and so on. You discover yourself in a spiral of thoughts that is never ending. 
Suddenly your thoughts are wrecked by an hourly alarm of the clock. The clock make you listen a piano music and then after an infinitesimal pause you listen ‘Dong’ one times; it’s 1 o clock already. 
You start sweating and start to feel all the features of being feared. What are you afraid of? You try not remember, not to speak up but you know that you can’t hide the truth long no matter how harsh it is, you are bound to accept it. You spell some letters; [ʌɪ] [ɛn] [ɛs] [əʊ] [ɛm] [ɛn] [ʌɪ] [ə].’Insomnia’, you finally pronounce the word but no one hears you except your own ears. You start to feel jealous and think that why you are not like everyone. Your anger and jealousy tear apart your veins, you start to feel like wounds are opening up in your body like the Moonflower. You shout and cry but without a noise. Your heart beats like a drum and you feel pain in your chest. Your pain is so fierce that if it would leak out of you it would melt the world in a fraction of a second. 
You start to feel sleepy after losing hours of sweat and tears. And you are still feared that if you wake up in the morning alive then this not the end of the indescribable pain, you will get another night to suffer.