Dangerous World | Teen Ink

Dangerous World

By DuckyLucky888 SILVER, Sacramento, California
DuckyLucky888 SILVER, Sacramento, California

"Greatness takes time, but laziness steals it."

“Life is hard here in Mexico.. How will i get money to feed my son and buy him clothes” Cesar says to himself.
Cesar is in his truck thinking about going to El Norte, but he thinks about how he will get over and how to get there alive with his son. He gets out of his truck and goes to the store to buy bread for his son. After buying the bread, he got in his truck and goes home. His son is 9 years old and he goes to school and runs a lot. When Cesar got home, he gave his son Isaac the bread and says, “I love you Isaac..”
“I love you too dad” Isaac smiles and takes a bite from the bread. It was late at night so they both went to sleep. Next morning, Cesar cooks the last four eggs and tells his son to get up and get dress and eat. After they both finished eating, Cesar drove Isaac to school and he heads to work. He washes his hands and wears gloves to go do his work. He goes and picks vegetables and fruits for about 2 hours and thirty minutes and takes a break. He gets water and eats his apple he got at home and rested for 20 minutes. After taking a rest, he went back to work for another 2 hours and finishes his hours of working. He washes his hands and washes his face and grabs a cup of water before leaving.
Cesar heads to his truck with his cup of water and sees 4 gang members and he tries to ignore tham. “Aye yo gimme your money” says the gang members. Cesar keeps walking to his truck ignoring them and they run in front of him and pushes him.
“Hey, stop ignoring us brotha. We’re all the same!” one of the gang member yells.
Cesar walks around them and walks faster. One of the gang members smacks his cup of water and the other three pushes him on the floor. They all start kicking him and beating him up and they beat him for thirty seconds and ran away. Cesar stays on the floor knocked out cold for five minutes bleedy. He finally wakes up and struggles to stand up. He picks up his hat and opens his door to his truck. He speeds and goes 20 miles per hour faster than usual. He hits a red light and stops, as it turned green he went back to regular speed and sees cops. Cesar tried to act normal and as soon as they passed each other the cops stared directly at him and they look at their side mirror. Cesar was so scared he thought he could of lost his son and truck. He gets to his son’s school and waits for him. As soon as his son saw his truck he ran and said, “Hi dad!” his voice going lower.
“What happened dad? Are you okay?” Isaac asks.
“Yeah I’m fine. Get in the car and lets go home” replied Cesar.
Isaac stares at his dad the whole ride there and thinks about what could of happened. They both got home and Isaac went and go change and Cesar went and cooked some cheese with beans. Cesar was cooking and all of the sudden he started feeling light headed and dizzy. He puts the spoon down and heads to the couch as fast and carefully as he could. While walking there he fainted and hit his head on the table. He started bleeding and had a concussion. Isaac hears a loud bang sound and he runs to go check what it is.
As he went he saw his dad on the floor and yelled, “DAD!! DAD!”
Isaac grabbed his head and cries. He had to tell someone his dad needed help so he gave his dad a kiss on his head and runs out the door to tell his aunt. Isaac ran so fast and was so scared he made the one mile run to his aunt’s house in six minutes and thirty-six seconds. He got to the house and started banging on the door and his aunt ran to the door and opened it. She took Isaac and drove fast to his house. They ran inside the house and saw Cesar in the ground not moving and with his eyes closed. Isaac’s dad had died and he is now living with his aunt.
Seven years later, Isaac is 16 now and has changed from innocent to a gangster. He went out late at night with his homies to drink and have fun. They all left to the bathroom and Isaac went outside to smoke and then he saw 4 gangsters. He thought about his dad because his dad had a bloody face and bumps everywhere. He thinks that his dad was hurt from getting beat up by gangsters. When he stops thinking and notices the gangsters were gone, all he remembered was feeling nothing and falling on the floor and everything being black.
He went home to his aunts place and enters the door. He sees his aunt crying and he goes and pats her on the back but his hands goes through her. Isaac is dead and sees his Dad and cries.

Love everyone that is taking care of you and do good in life.