samurai

Growing up with a house full of men, I grew up like my brothers. I am samurai. When I was a little girl my brothers urged me into shaving my hair and sneak into their training. I sword fight with anyone and I fooled them easily. I didn’t have famine features and skin is like chalk. I was almost stronger than my brothers. And when I started growing up I treated myself like a wound. I didn’t know what the blood was from because I grew up a man. I would hide for 3 days and it went away. I knew this was different because people didn’t talk about it to me. I was a boy everyone thought. And my parents died when I was seven and didn’t talk to other people. And when my breasts grew I would bind them down with bamboo and rope. I remember getting my first sword and never letting go of it. It slept and bathed with me. I was a warrior and nothing less or more. I am strong, clever, and beautiful. No one shook my ground and my brothers kept my secret to the grave. Dust didn’t dare come on my foot that is how much power I had. I had a face bruised and hard. My eyes never gave me away. I was number one. And if you are impressed by me I just began to wonder how much more you could be than me? if you dream it and can make it. Confidence.