Lather and Nothing Else | Teen Ink

Lather and Nothing Else

By Finngiant GOLD, Tempe, Arizona
Finngiant GOLD, Tempe, Arizona

Don't bother arguing with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Eventually, the barber got to a decision. Turning his wrist, he started to put pressure on the blade. Before getting to blood level, Torres took notice and grabbed the blade out of his hand. Standing up, the captain faced the barber, whose face was stricken with fear and anger. The gleaming razor in hand, Torres charged the barber. The barber realized he had to defend himself, or die at the hands of the enemy. He grabbed a bottle of cleaning solution and cracked it on the shelf. Shards of glass fell to the floor as the barber jumped to the side of Torres as he charged. Now behind the captain, the barber jumped on top of him, grabbing him by his shirt collar. He plunged the bottle into the captain's chest. Screaming in pain, Torres managed to throw the barber off of him. Flung back, the barber slammed onto the nearby closet, the impact opening the doors. Hunched over in pain, the captain grabbed the razor and slowly trudged over the stunned barber. He slowly raised the razor, wanting to savor killing this revolutionary scum. Just as he pulled the razor down, the barber grabbed the captain's gun out of the closet and shot the captain in the stomach. The razor fell down as the bullet hit Torres, just as he saw the blade fall onto the barber's neck, severing his jugular veins, Torres fell to the floor, bleeding out from the stomach, He knew there was no point in trying to stop the blood. The barber had hit a certain spot that was quickly becoming red, staining his shirt. The noise of the gunshot had attracted neighboring people, and as villagers ran in, the captain felt the numbness of death slowly surround him.