El Clown | Teen Ink

El Clown

June 8, 2018
By Cruz30 BRONZE, Gresham, Oregon
Cruz30 BRONZE, Gresham, Oregon
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

It was a dark cloudy night. The air was thick and foggy, when a 10 yr. old boy and his friends decide to go to the woods. But what they didn’t know is that the woods was haunted and there lived a clown. While that were walking, the clown saw them. THe clown was looking for a snack because his pet shark was hungry. The clown thought the 10 year old boy was the perfect snack for his shark so he managed to kidnap him. While his friends weren’t looking. He took the boy to an old house he had. The little boy was crying, he asked the clown “what do you want, let me go please!” the clown responds with “  I need to feed my shark and your the perfect snack for him”. They boy cried more but this time louder. The oldest friend that the 10 year old had was 15, he noticed that his friend was missing. He told the others that they were gonna look for him. They turned back and saw footprints, then they all decide to follow the footprints. Soon the footprints stopped and led to a house. One of the boys said “look an old house!” another one said “it;s very old too!”, and another said “he must be in there!”. They went into the house and saw the clown. They all screamed in fear. The clown said “look more food” and laughed. The boys ran up to the clown and started to hit him soon the clown landed on the floor and so did the boys. After a few punches and kicks the clown is unable to move he even starts to cry a little. The boys quickly run up to there friend to untie him. Then they ask “what is going on, why did he do this to you?” the boy then explain to them, then quickly the clown gets up. Behind the clown was a mirror. The mirror was cracked, it started to crack more and then the mirror opened a portal. The portal started to suck the clown. The clown was trying to escape and while he was trying he said to the boys “I’ll be back soon, I’ll be back to take all of you” then laughed in a scary way, then he was sucked in. Then the boys left running and one of them said “what a night, let’s get out of here” another one answered “let’s never come back”. And they all laughed and left.