Outsiders-Fanfiction | Teen Ink

Outsiders-Fanfiction

By 322219 BRONZE, Houston, Texas
322219 BRONZE, Houston, Texas

It was the fourth night, me and Johnny have stayed at the church. I woke up in need of a cigarette. I moved carefully trying not to wake up Johnny. As i felt around looking for a pack i noticed the bologna and almost barfed. I've been getting headaches just lookin’ at em’. I sat outside the church and used Dally’s jacket to block wind. Moments later Johnny got up too.
“Need a weed?” i asked
“Yeah,” i handed him a cigarette and he sat down, glowing in the moonlight. He looked tuff. He had some trouble starting the lighter so i lended him a hand and used Dally’s jacket collar to shield wind, our faces were inches apart as we began to blush.
“We ain’t gonna tell the gang you hear?”
Johnny nodded and stared out into the countryside night.
We sat in silence for while.
“Couldn’t sleep?” Johnny asked
“Nah, you?”
“Same,”
We were shaking from the cold temperature. He looked at me and wrapped his arm around me, i got flustered and nudged him off, it just ain't tough. He got off and i guess i hit him harder than i thought cause he started coughing and rubbing where i nudged him. I felt bad so i leaned towards him and wrapped my around his. We stayed as that and soon enough i was out. When i woke up we were inside the cabin again, i guess he carried me. My face was red.
Dally has shown up.
“You sick pony?” He asked, him caring to ask was weird, probably was scared that Darry would beat him up if i was.
“No,” maybe a little but i couldn’t tell him why my face was red. After all, Johnny was his. I started getting jealous as Dally talked about how Soda and I had the toughest hair. Not any more i guess.

Later
After eating at Dairy Queen, i got out into Dally’s car first as him and Johnny went to the restroom. I knew they cared for each other but still. I started to get angry at the thought of it so i popped out another pack of cigarettes. Plus i was tired from little sleep last night. The thought of last night made me happy again.
Soon enough Dally got out and got into the car.
“Where’s Johnny?” i asked
“He ain’t done, must be the bologna
getting to him,” Bologna…. I  almost threw up again..
  “You sure you okay pony?” He did one of those playful nudges he only does with Johnny.
“Yeah, just tired of bologna.” My face was red too.
Dally gave me a pat on the back. We waited for Johnny for another 5 minutes, each with silence. I didn’t realize it until Dally pulled away but he was holding my hand. He must’ve stopped since Johnny was back out.

What am i supposed to do now?
The End- For now..

I wrote this as a school assignment