Danganronpa 2 + V3 Talentswap

Hope´s Peck Academy is a home for talented students reflected to as Ultimate. They each specialized in a field and are prodigy in that field. Hajime always had a fascination for the Academy, since his parents are former students in this school. He stood outside of the gates on the first day already starting to walk in until everything melded into black.

Hajime woke up to see a classroom door right in front of him. He walk up to the door, confused at why that is there, and how did he got here? Upon Opening the doors, it is shown to be fifteen students in the classroom. ´´It's about time you two arrived!´´ said a rather short, yet charismatic, young man. ´´Ah, Sorry about about that...´´, Hajime apologized to the other student, as his eyes glanced over the entire room until a pink haired in twintail girl spoke, ´´Did you also wake up in a classroom?´´.

´´Yes´´.
´´I think we should all introduce ourselves first, my name is Usami Gekkogahara, and I´m the Ultimate Robot´´.
´´My name is Hajime Hinata and I’m the Ultimate Detective´´.
´´Next up is...´´.

´´Nagito Komaeda, the Ultimate Survivor´´, said a green haired boy with green eyes. Next a freckled girl introduced herself, ´´Mahiru Koizumi, the Ultimate Artist, I hope we can get along´´. A blonde girl stood up, smiling pleasantly to all, ´´My name is Sonia Nevermind, and I'm the Ultimate Supreme Leader. Sorry if my accent is not that good, I just moved from my country´´. A pinked haired young man in mechanic type clothes grinned, and said, ´´That's cool, My name is Kazuichi Soda and I´m the Ultimate Astronaut, you know?´´. Sonia nodded in order to get him to shut up.

´´Teruteru Hanamura, the Ultimate Tennis Pro´´, said a small boy in tennis clothes.
´´Hiyoko Saionji, the Ultimate Anthropologist´´, you better remember it´´.
´´Mayuri Oshida, the Ultimate Cosplayer´´.

There was all that needed to be said for the Ultimate Cosplayer, who is one of the many half siblings of Byakuya that lost. He gained the title of Ultimate Cosplayer, because he is great at cosplaying as other people like Togami, through he mostly cosplay as characters from anime. A black haired guy with two different colored eyes said, ´´My name is Gundham Tanaka, the Ultimate Entomologist´´ Sonia seemed oddly happy about that introduction, while Souda look jealous.

´´Yo, the name is Ibuki Mioda , the Ultimate Pianist´´.
´´Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, the Ultimate Assassin´´.
´´Peko Pekoyama, the Ultimate Maid´´.
´´Nekomaru Nidai, the Ultimate Magician´´.
´´Akane Owari, the Ultimate Aikido Master´´.

The final girl step forward and said, ´´My name is Mikan Tsumiki, I´m the Ultimate Inventor, I hope we can get along...´´. As soon as she said that, a white plus black bear show up...

I have read a fanfic about the cast from Danganronpa V3 having Danganronpa 2´s talents and this is based on that.

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!