the family killer | Teen Ink

the family killer

October 12, 2016
By d.hernandez10 BRONZE, Jurupa Valley, California
d.hernandez10 BRONZE, Jurupa Valley, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

“Ahhhhh!” the queen screamed.

The king runs into the room startled.
“Are you okay? Did anything happen to you” the king said worriedly.
“No i’m in deep pain.” she said crying.
The king ran out of the looking for the maid. He look throughout the castle screaming for her to see if she would respond. As she walks thru front door calmly the king spots her.
“Jessica come up stairs now!”
As jessica goes as fast as she can she gets to the room huffing and puffing. jessica goes to see what the problem seems to be.
“Oh no.” she said worried.
“What do you mean oh no. what’s going on with her.”
“She is starting to have her baby.”
“Hopefully this baby will be a boy and one day rule this kingdom” said the king.
It was a long night as the queen was pushing with a surprise for her and the king to come. Jessica also had a surprise when she realized that she was pregnant too.
Seventeen years have passed and the king looking forward to this day more than ever. His two children two children noah and liam were soon to become men and one of them is soon to become the king. As noah sets eye on the maid’s daughter olivia liam gets jealous the king is more on picking noah because his interaction with olivia
“It has been a crazy and fast seventeen years.”
“Yes of course. One of us soon to become the new king.” said liam.
Olivia comes in very stealthy as if she was a predator hunting for her prey.
“Come on guys you are going to be late for your dinner party.”
“We’ll be right outside just give us a minute” said noah.
“Liam come here.”
“What happen?” liam said worriedly
“Come here.”
Liam walks into the room checking the door. Once he passes by he seems like a robber going in stealthily and cautiously. Once he doesn’t see noah the paranoia is gone.
“So listen very closely liam” whispered noah.
“What are you doing? What are you planning on doing?” liam said worriedly.
“Hmm” noah said in a chuckling way.
Noah goes into the room laughing in an evil manner. 
“Don’t be scared liam. All i wanted to tell you is who ever becomes king between us
i will be happy with the results and may the best man win.”
“Of course we are brothers we stick together and we’ll be happy with the results.”
As they are walking into the party liam encounters olivia arriving at the same times. As noah opens the door liam and olivia take the spotlight.
“Olivia i know you arrived with liam but may i have this one dance with you”
“Of course you can” said olivia.
As the two are walking onto the dance floor the king walks toward liam.
“Son what are you doing lonely this is yours and noah party.”
“Yes i know but the only one i want to celebrate with is olivia and she is dancing with noah”
“Ahh yes them two could be a really good couple. They could be the next king and queen. While they are having fun you go find yourself a dancing partner.  What if she wants to keep dancing with noah? Are you going stay alone this whole time?”
“You’re right father.”
Liam grows with anger towards noah.
“I will get them jealous. I will be the one to become what? no them it has been my destiny since i was born and no one will take that away from me.” liam said to himself.
He saw a dark shadow behind him he was startled but kept his cool and turned back slowly.
“You are jealous? Don’t lie to me i heard everything!” noah said screaming.
“Yes i was. You stole her from me. We were going to be the ones to become the new king and queen and you just ruined everything!” screamed liam.
“Liam calm down if you want to be king say something. If you want olivia you can have her it was just a friendly dance.”
“No noah i will be king and i will get olivia.” said liam in an evil manner.
“And what do you propose on doing huh? Killing me?”
“Exactly.” said liam.
Liam stabs noah and throws him of the balcony. They spend days looking for him but the gave up after a week. The king goes back to the last place he was spotted and finds his body in the mountain.
“Liam!” screamed the king with anger.
“Yes father”
“You were the one to do it. You killed your brother.”
“How did you find out?”
“Never talk about this and don’t worry about how i found out”
The king forgave him after the dark crime he did.