The Warrior Clans Fight For Survival | Teen Ink

The Warrior Clans Fight For Survival

October 11, 2016
By Manasa BRONZE, Dublin, California
Manasa BRONZE, Dublin, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Thunderclan, Shadowclan, Windclan, and Riverclan have all arrived at the Island for the Gathering of all of the clans. The Gathering is where all of clans gather together to tell what has happened in the clans. It is done every full moon when the clouds are not covering the moon at the island and there is a log bridge where the clans can get to the island. During the Gathering there must not be any fighting between the clans otherwise the clouds will cover the moon which means that Starclan is angry. Starclan is where their ancestors live. They also give the clans cats and medicine cats warnings about future of the clans.
Bramblestar says that “I have something to say that matters to all of the Clans that Starclan told me about.”
What is it? Please tell us.” says all of the other clans’ leaders.
“Starclan says that during this gathering something bad will happen that has to do with rogue cats” Bramblestar says. All the other cats think very Bramblestar is a very good leader for Thunderclan and they respect him a lot in general for who he is and for what he has to say. All start to ready all their cats for whatever is going happen during this gathering that has to do with rouge cats.
“Should we all unite together to fight the rogue cats” asked Rowanstar- Shadowclan Leader.
“Yes” answered all of the other clan leaders.
“Well then let's all unite together to fight the rogue cats” answered Rowanstar.
Thunderclan, Shadowclan, Windclan, and Riverclan see the the rogue cats approaching the island by swimming in the lake to the island.
“We are going crash these cats and defeat them” whispered Darktail- Rogue Cats’ Leader.
“They will be hard to defeat you know”  whispered Darktail’s army.
“ I know but we can still do it  if we work hard!”  whispered Darktail.
Bramblestar thinks to himself who are these cats and what do they want with us in general. Alderpaw walks up to Bramblestar asks him if he can talk  to him privately about the rogue cats.  “Do you know who they are?“ asks Bramblestar.
“Yes, I do” answered Alderpaw.
“Who are they?” asks Bramblestar.
“They are Darktail and his army who I met on my quest to find what is in the shadows and they also defeated Skyclan” answered Alderpaw.
“Thank you for this valuable information Alderpaw. So this means that these cats are planning on defeating us too. Is there enough time to explain this to the rest of Thunderclan and other clans or not?” asked Bramblestar.
“Darktail and his army have arrived on the island are coming up to fight us right now!” answered Alderpaw. Skyclan is a clan that used to  live in the grove but were defeated by Darktail and his army. Bramblestar walks back to where all of the other clans are gathered. Alderpaw walks back to where the medicine cats have gathered.  Medicine cats do not participate in any of the battles but they do watch them and heal the injured cats after the battle these rules also apply to this particular battle but all the injured cats will get healed by the medicine cats after gathering and once all the of cats have returned to their clan’s territory.
“Do accept our fight or surrender your land to us?” asked Darktail.
“We accept your fight.” answered all of the clans’ leaders.
“Will we have to fight each clan separately or altogether?” asked Darktail.
“You will have to fight us all together!” answered all of the clans’ leaders.
“Well then, let's start the fight!” answered Darktail.
The fight went on for two hours. During the first hour the clan cats were leading and Darktail and his army were losing the fight. During the second hour the clan cats were still leading and Darktail and his army were still losing the fight. Darktail and his army declare that clan cats have won the fight and can have their land back. After that Darktail and his army left island and clans territories forever!
Since the clouds have not covered the moon let the rest of the gathering continues on! All the cats separate back  into their area on the island. First, Bramblestar tells what has happened in Thunderclan. Second, Rowanstar tells what has happened in Shadowclan. Third, Onestar who is the leader of Windclan tells what has happened in  Windclan. Lastly, Mistystar who is the leader of Riverclan tells what has happened in Riverclan. After the Gathering has been completed, all the clan cats go back to their territories and all of the injured cats get healed by the medicine cat or cats of their clan once they have arrived back home at their clan’s territory. Everything goes back to normal for all of the clans.