The all star | Teen Ink

The all star

By Hayden21 BRONZE, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Hayden21 BRONZE, Colorado Springs, Colorado

The All star
His name was Hayden Kirkpatrick. He was a pitcher from syracuse. The unique thing about him was he was the first pitcher of the college. That is because syracuse had started its baseball program in 2024 when hayden enter college and he was the first one to sign up for the program. They weren't sure about him because he could only throw a fastball and a curveball but he was the only one they had. They didn't have much potential that last year of hayden's college year. That was because hayden was in the last year of his 4 year college scholarship. The only power players they had were mike ibracka and hayden kirkpatrick. They say he was progressing at practice and was definitely starting in the first game against texas A&M. So in the first game his career he recorded a strikeout every time a batter came up to the plate.They won the game. Syracuse went undefeated but hayden got ejected in the playoff game and they still won and it was his last college game. So now choosing to go to the sky sox after they moved back to colorado and decided to be the team that the rockies can call up. So hayden ending his college career he was called up to the rockies and he started his MLB career. So in hayden's first career game he got ejected and while he was running off he was halfway to the locker room when he disappeared. The officials were all looking for him. It turned out was already out at his car leaving and was going to the league office to say he was done with baseball forever.
So that is what he did he was done forever and had decided to start his next was to become a hockey player. So he started his hockey career and started in the ahl as a goalie.
So in his first game he played as a goalie and recorded a shutout as a goalie and was immediately called up to the colorado avalanche. So in his first game as a avalanche goalie he played so hard that the patrick fell off the back of his jersey fell off. He had a great play where brock millinger passed it over to his other center and he fired it to the bottom left corner of the net and immediately hayden jumped over from right to left and caught the puck right on the crease. They initially called it a goal but hayden asked the refs to review it so they did and it wasn't a goal, Then in the last game of the year hayden was in warm ups and pulled his hamstring right in half. He retired and said that he would never do a sport again because he couldn't figure out why he got hurt so much.