DenNor Drabble (Human!AU) | Teen Ink

DenNor Drabble (Human!AU)

March 9, 2016
By baeginski BRONZE, South Riding, Virginia
baeginski BRONZE, South Riding, Virginia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"never give up on your dreams keep sleeping"


Matthias squirmed around and whimpered in his sleep. No, no, this couldn’t be happening… He continued to shift and stir, until he woke up, whimpering and blubbering with tears. He looked over to his Norwegian boyfriend, Lukas, who was still sleeping peacefully. Holding out a shaky hand, he began to gently shake the other by his shoulder, “L-Lukas… Please wake up…” he sobbed out, tears streaming down his face.

Lukas groaned, “Five more mi-” he was cut off by the sound of the Dane’s sobs. Within a split second, he was sitting next to Matthias, holding him close, gently stroking his back. “Shh… I’m okay… You’re okay… Everything is fine…”

He placed a gentle hand on Matthias’ chin, and made Matthias look him in the eye. “Jeg elsker deg,” he spoke soothingly. Then he leaned in for a kiss.

That’s when it happened.

Matthias had woken up, and for real this time. He gasped, looking around. His heart shattered when he saw the empty spot beside him, where Lukas usually slept.

Lukas had died years ago.

The Dane whimpered softly, feeling even more tears bubbling to his eyes. He tried to fight them back, but they began to spill from his eyes, streaming down his face as he hugged his pillow tightly.

He had his moment, before he cleared his throat and whispered, “Jeg elsker også dig…”


The author's comments:

I found an AU (alternate universe) post about this, and decided to base it off of that.

 

I just really love DenNor, especially Nyo.

 

Anyways, enjoy your feels.